Join the Proud Voter Challenge
The State of Civic Participation
in Tennessee Elections
Tennessee’s future is being shaped by who shows up, and right now hundreds of thousands are missing their chance to influence policy affecting their lives at a national, state and local level through their civic participation.
Nearly 750,000 unregistered people of color, single women and under 30 year old potential voters, leaving on the table the opportunity to influence the policy and leaders affecting their lives. Join in to help us increase civic engagement.
There is an unique, new opportunity to strengthen the diversity and volume of civic participation:
- Tennessee launches online voter registration for the first time this fall.
- Tested tactics and technical assistance is available to show how to do voter registration effectively.
- Resources, for the first time, are being provided to help partners integrate voter registration in their work.
Ready to join in?
Resources provided to partners
Our aim is to provide every organization that partners with us the resources and training to help them achieve their goals.
- Technical Assistance: ongoing training and technical assistance on evidence-based voter registration tactics
- SMS/Texting: texting capability so that new registrations can receive nonpartisan voter turnout reminders during elections
- Database: we will track and manage voter data and provide access and training to use the data